We can strive towards our true potential but complete potential is never met if you keep working for more by improving a little each day.
- Coach Heather Casey, empowering athletes since 2006
About Coach Casey
Heather’s background in swimming competitively from age 6 under the direction of Olympic coaches Richard Quick and David Marsh led her to triathlon at the age of 14 in her first relay race. Her passion for endurance sports continued and has been her profession for over 10 years. Heather worked for Alabama State University as assistant strength and conditioning coach for their Division I football, tennis and volleyball teams after receiving her license as a NSCA, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Her deep rooted love for triathlon led her to becoming a USA Triathlon and USA Cycling coach in 2012. She now coaches full-time for Balanced Art Multisport in Salt Lake City, Utah. Heather is returning for her second year in 2018 as a Team Coeur racing ambassador. She is racing Ironman Saint George 70.3, Ironman Boulder 70.3 and several local races in Utah during the 2018 season. Heather’s favorite race of all time was hands down Ironman World Championship in Kona 2017!
Coaching from a holistic approach through the use of corrective exercise, individually designed training plans including metabolic efficiency guidance and mental skills training allows an athlete to develop at a rate and direction responsive for each unique athlete.
- Auburn University, Bachelor of Science
- NSCA, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- USA Triathlon Level 2 Endurance Coach
- USA Triathlon Youth & Junior Elite Coach
- Ironman Certified Coach
- Training Peaks Certified Coach
- Metabolic Efficiency Certified Coach
- USA Cycling Certified Coach
- Trek Precision Bike Fit Certified
- TRX Training Certified Instructor
- Certified Yoga & Pilates Instructor